1. How quickly do you deliver?
Plain orders are shipped within 1 day, personnalised orders within 3 days.
2. I require a product that you do not list, can you stock it for me?
Yes – please send us the specification and we will either make it for you, or arrange stocking it.
3. What are your Postage / Shipping & Packing (p&p) charges?
We charge whatever our Courier company or the Royal Mail charge us – unlike other companies who charge up to 4 or 5 times what we charge, we keep our costs to a minimum and do not make p&p a secret profit centre!
If you wish to arrange collection then please do so.
Check the price in your currency at XE.com
Please note that we have to pay VAT of 17.5% on all our stamps in the UK, so if the postage costs £1.38 we pay £1.38 to the Post Office and 24p to the VAT man.
4. When will our order be delivered?
We arrange for your order to be ready for delivery in 1 to 4 days.
5. Do you deliver internationally?
Yes we deliver all over the World, except to a few countries, like Indonesia, which have a very bad internet fraud record.
6. Can I speak to a person about your products?
Yes you can phone during normal office hours
09.00 – 17.00 GMT - +44 (0)1273 304010
7. Can I order commercial quantities of any of your products?
Yes we supply any order that you require, our MOQ is 1 item only.
8. Do you accept my currency?
our merchant service provider WorldPay accepts all major currencies.
We also Cheques and International Bank Transfers.
Please check your own currency exchange value at XE.com
9. What is the Minimum Order Quantity - MOQ?
ONE ITEM ONLY, or as many as you want.
Repeat customers and word of mouth recommendation has resulted in our success.
10. Where ae your Accident Kits and Cameras assembled?
In order to give our customers a quick and flexible service all orders for 1,000 Accident Kits, Cameras, Computer Mice, Shaped Labels, Memory Card Cases, Hi Vis waistcoats, etc are printed and assembled in the UK.
11. Can I have whatever I specify in an Accident Kit?
Yes you can have anything in an Accident Kit.
12. What else is an Accident Kit called?
Collision Kit, Accident Investigation Kit, Auto Kit, Accident Reporting Kit, Car Crash Kit, Accident Management Kit, Fleet Accident Kit, Vehicle Accident Kit, Auto Accident Kit, Car Accident Kit, Accident Camera Kit, Evidence Camera Kit, Accident Fact Kit, Drivers Accident Report Kit, Traffic Accident Kit, Accident Tool Kit, Accident Kit for Cars, Accident Kit for Logistics
13. 13. How do I place an order?
We don't take web site based orders, so please phone or email.
We want to be sure that we fully understand your requirements and supply the camera specification that YOU WANT, not the camera we want to sell!